Hott Dogz - a Topp Katz compilation























To all you Krazy Katz been scratching at our door:
Topp Katz Rekorddz is proud to announce the re-issue of our 1998 compilation Hott Dogz. It's a limited edition of just 30,000 pressings, brought to you as the bigg kat in the sky intended, orange vinyl, 78rpm.

Containing some gems from the past, some you'll remember, some we forgot, you'll be glued next to the gramophone for hours. You'll pretty much wee yourself with excitement - just like I did, not fully, but a bit came out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to go out with that Bitch..

She gave me the Germ and now it hurts when I piss.
It was worth it though, I loved her like I love my whiskers. They keep me from getting stuck in tight places.

Anonymous said...

off the hook...

Anonymous said...

my topp kat t-shirt rulez

Anonymous said...

My sister is hot.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why she cannot stop playing with hotdogs